1. The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Paul Fullard (the management) to the renter (the hirer)
2. Deposits & Payment: When you book, a deposit of approximately 12% of the full rental is required. This is non-refundable, so we recommend you take out travel insurance with cancellation cover.
The remaining 88% of the full rental is due not less than 8 weeks from the commencement of your holiday. If the commencement of your holiday is 8 weeks of less then the full amount of rental is due at the time of booking.
If the 88% has not been paid 8 weeks before the start of your holiday the management reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and to seek to re-let the accommodation - in these circumstances no refund of monies paid will be made.
3. Booking Form & Conditions: Provisional bookings will only be confirmed when the booking deposit (or payment + deposit) has been received accompanied by a completed and signed booking form and acceptance of these Conditions of Booking by the Hirer.
4. Arrival & Departure Times: The apartment is normally available from 14:00 on the first day of the holiday and normal departure time is by 10:00 on the final day. Where the departure of previous visitors and/or the arrival of subsequent visitors permits, we will allow some flexibility in this - e.g. to allow clients whose flight does not depart until the evening to stay in occupation until a convenient departure time if the subsequent visitor is not arriving until the following day - providing this allows time for the cleaning and servicing of the accommodation.
5. Maximum Numbers: The Hirer agrees that persons other than those listed on the booking form, except by written agreement, will not occupy the property. No more than two persons may stay using one bedroom and four using two bedrooms.
6. Loss or Damage: The Hirer undertakes on behalf of his/her party to take good care of the accommodation and all facilities and the keys for the duration of the tenancy, to leave the accommodation clean and tidy as found and to act with all reasonable consideration for other guests and to reimburse us for any loss or damage at the apartment or to its furniture or contents during their stay.
The Hirer is responsible for the care and insurance of his/her luggage and personal effects etc. We do not provide safety deposit boxes or other secure storage for valuable items, money etc. The Hirer undertakes to follow the security advice set out in the advice and information folder in the apartment to minimise the risk of loss of any of the Hirer's possessions or the furniture, equipment and other contents of the apartment.
We recommend all clients to take out travel insurance, which includes cover for cancellation and delay, luggage, medical costs and public/civil liability. The hirers will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal accident or injury. The party leader should ensure that all party members have sufficient travel insurance cover.
Our apartments are fitted with louvre shutters, which are traditional in Spanish properties and if used as recommended provide a high level of security as well as enabling good ventilation in hot weather.
7. Community Rules and Use of Facilities: Residential Vera Natura is a naturist community and it is expected that Hirers and their parties will live a naturist lifestyle where possible whilst at Vera Natura according to the normal standards of naturism. Naturism is permitted at all times, but there is no requirement to be naked except when using the swimming pools.
Hirers and the members of their party agree to comply with the rules and norms of the community of the Residential Vera Natura including the rules concerning conduct and behaviour as a naturist community (The Community’s Rules are quite straightforward and are concerned with owners and visitors acting reasonably and in neighbourly ways - e.g. not disturbing neighbours with noise during siesta time between 2 pm and 4 pm or late at night - a copy of the Community Rules is in the Information Folder in each apartment).
Subject to complying with the community’s rules and norms, Hirers are entitled to use community facilities such as the indoor and outdoor swimming pools. The operation of the community facilities such as the swimming pools is outside the control of the owners of the apartment who cannot guarantee their availability or operation at any particular period (However, it is most unusual for these facilities not to be operational).
Users of the swimming pools should be aware that lifeguards are only employed by the Community in the high season (late July and August) and even then are only on duty at the hours posted outside the pools. Persons using the pools at other times do so entirely at their own risk.
8. Naturist Etiquette: Hirers and their accompanying persons undertake to follow the normal naturist hygiene etiquette and to provide and use suitable towels to avoid soiling chairs, sofas and other furniture when naked. If visitors are not sure what constitutes normal naturist etiquette, more information or guidance can be found on the website www.bn.org.uk
9. Pets: No pets allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
10. Our Obligations: We undertake to make accommodation available to the Hirer in a clean and tidy state, and to maintain services and facilities in a proper workable condition. Where exceptionally a problem or fault occurs, we shall make every effort to keep delay or inconvenience to a minimum. If, for any reason, we are unable to comply with this contract, by providing the holiday home of the Hirer’s choice or an equivalent or larger property (defined in terms of cost of rental), we are liable forthwith to refund to the Hirer the full amount of the monies paid and our total liability is limited to the refunding of such monies.
If for any reason outside the control or responsibility of the Hirer, such as fire, storm or natural disaster, the apartment booked cannot be inhabited after the holiday has commenced we will use our best endeavours to find alternative accommodation as close as possible for the Hirers for the remainder of their holiday although we do not guarantee this to be naturist.